Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Tuesday 16 August 2011

{Happy 1 Year Tiddley-Bits!}

Tumblr_lhi3ecqddb1qggy6ko1_500_large
{via we heart it}
It is officially 1 year since I made my first post. Thank you to all of you who read my blog, comment, like, follow, etc... It's an enjoyable activity for me, so I hope that you still stay tuned. Any particular things you'd like to see added? I think this year I'll start to do Quotable Thursdays--I'll try to put up one of my favourite quotes every Thursday. We'll see how it goes!

{I'd like to think I looked this stylish as I write my blog--but the reality is...I'm not. via brown eyed belle}

If I could, I'd throw a 1 year anniversary party & decorate like this:
Water Lily Paper Lanterns - Set of 6
{from good things wedding favors}
We'd have champagne, and cake of course...& cupcakes...& all things pink!
{pink delectables from lemon+lavender}

{from one charming party}





{aren't these gorgeous? this one & the cupcake above from daisy pink cupcake}

{via tig-fashion}
{via prettystuff}

{via being brazen}
we'd know we were having a good time when it was...
{via erin ever after}


{via paulozelinsky}
{via boingboing}

Thanks to all of you for reading! Perhaps one day we'll have a real party, but cheers to our virtual celebration:
{from fineartichoke}
{via ffffound}

No comments:

Post a Comment