Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 3 July 2013

{masterpiece fair london}



This past weekend I went to Masterpiece Fair, a large fair of antique/masterpiece dealers selling amazing works from sketches by Picasso to medieval betrothal rings. simply fantastic! It was amazing to see Monets, Matisses, & Warhols displayed for sale.
Last Thursday I wrote about the fair in anticipation, sharing some reviews. But below I have a few pics from my visit...For some more pics of the kind of 'masterpieces' and show rooms, check out fellow blogger, Liberty London Girl's blog here.

{the fair was in Chelsea at the site of the Royal Hospital}



{the main hall}

{free champagne tasting at Ruinart}

{me on the Red Carpet}

{guests leaving}

{with a masterpiece no less!}
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment