Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 13 May 2011

{florals}

{Happy Friday the 13th! I was born on a Friday the 13th (in November, however) but I think it's a lucky day. I love this print from Liberty}
The sun is shining, the birds are a tweeting and it is finally *warm*!! So, this has got me thinking of florals.
I've fallen in love with these floral inspirations at ruche. Not only delectable dresses & outfits but such beautiful photography & compositions:








{how cute is this floral shoe? via treehugger}

I love these bouquets from design*sponge:
{the best combo: books + flowers}
Simple flowers in simple vases:

{this image the one below are from treadgold}




Who can resist these ideas of flowers & dining outside?
Image-110
{via ritzy bee blog}
Image-15


6a01156f4fdbc9970c0133f340e738970b-800wi
{english garden party from the ritzy bee blog}
I love the floral prints from William Morris:
or these Indian florals?
{V&A prints via melanie falick books}
{floral cookie matching floral wall paper. Love love love! featured on d*s}
{ahh... a perfect thing to do on a lazy sunny summer afternoon: read & picnic! featured on country living}

{heehee!}




{gorgeous paper lanterns. learn how to make them here}

& who can speak of floral without mentioning Cath Kidston? Do we not love her feminine floral aprons & prints?

kidston
{via portobello spy}

{via oh-smile}
cath-kidston
{Cath Kidston wallpaper via lovelittle}

{wellies?}

& I'm loving these bikinis: 
Cath Kidston Swimwear
{available now on Cath Kidston}



2 comments:

  1. beautiful spring blooms - LOVE! can NEVER resist Cath Kidston or Liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! lifts the spirits just looking at spring blooms!

    ReplyDelete