Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 16 May 2011

{florals p.s.}

I've already blogged on florals, but I couldn't resist a few more images that sprung up in the last few days. It's become chilly again here and I'm longing for spring/summer inspiration.
Today decor8 blogged about a whole bunch of DIY projects with Liberty florals.
{flower napkin rings. Instructions here}

{I'm loving these Liberty print garlands. DIY, instructions on decor8 (for the above  here & for below here}

More florals featured on coco+kelly
Picture 1
lonnybath issue1

& a few more from decor8:
Elle Decoration South Africa
Anna French Wallpaper

{also featured in decor8. These are from Pipstudio (one delightful website to peruse)}


& finally...one of my favourite things in the whole world, dress forms- & floral at that!: 
{from malinkidesign via decor8}



No comments:

Post a Comment