Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 2 November 2014

{Canadian Thanksgiving in London}

Sorry, finally getting caught up on blogging. 
This year I hosted my second annual Canadian Thanksgiving in London. It was a full house this time, with about 16 people crowded into my tiny flat. But I managed it! 3 chickens later...
{the invite, featuring my mantle from last year}


{Vicrtorian crockery all ready!}


{cloth napkins for every guest!}

{all set up & ready to go!}






& in the kitchen...







{Simla was a gracious co-hostess. Normally of a shy disposition, my cat was very kind and affectionate to all the guests!}

{2 out of the 3 chickens!}

{the spread!}

{Bon Appétit!}


so thankful for a roof over my head, a loving cat, wonderful friends, and a life in London.
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment