Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 22 September 2011

{quotable thursdays}

Anyone who knows me knows I love books & I love libraries.
Here's a great quote from one of my favourite authors:


"I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library."
                                                                   --Jane AustenPride and Prejudice, 1811

{via karri justina shea}
Home Photo - Copyright BookDecor.com
{via funderberg}
{from the lovely valdirose}

{kate spade via brunch at saks}
& what about reading Jane Austen herself, wrapped in these gorgeous book bindings?:

{from CB-Smith; image from Design*Sponge}
Ok, I can't discuss Jane Austen without talking about Mr. Darcy. I know it's not from the book but still...a lovely image: 

And check out the great 'living in' the newest Pride & Prejudice by design*sponge here. Just a couple of pics from it: 
{via d*s}
For more pics on scrumptious libraries & lovely books see my blog on bags, books & toads.
Happy Reading & Happy Quotable Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment