Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 8 September 2011

{Quotable Thursdays}

With the first week of 'back to school' in Canada & many other countries, I'm thinking of all my nieces & nephews who remind me about the important things in life and what it is to live.

'It is the child's spirit, which we are most happy when we most recover; remaining wiser than children in our gratitude that we can still be pleased with a fair colour or a dancing light.'
                                                                                                      ---John Ruskin
{via paperflicker}


{via evoking you photography}
& here are a couple of photos from a few summers ago at my brother-in-law's family cabin on the Sunshine Coast. We got to playing soccer & even my Dad, the sea captain got into it: 
{tackle}
{my father going after the ball}

{goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}


now...off to teach my freshman class...

No comments:

Post a Comment