Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Saturday 7 December 2013

{christmas in London}

London is so beautiful at Christmastime. My knee is still not doing very well, but last weekend I did managed to venture out of the house to the Belgravia Christmas market, which was stunning...
{lovely Mel at the Christmas market}

{Belgravia Christmas market}

{enjoying some mulled wine...}

{somehow the crutch makes it so Dickensian!}

{Big Ben & Christmas tree}
I've also decorated my flat--I ordered a live, potted tree online, which is now a beautiful focal point to my lounge...

{beautiful ribbons for wrapping & decorating}






{I bought these beautiful snowflakes in Bamberg, Germany when I was there in October for a conference}





{I'm still waiting for many of my decorations to come from Canada, but this big bow brightens things up for sure!}
{& littler bows tied around the branches...}








xo, 
L


No comments:

Post a Comment