Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 19 December 2013

{quotable thursdays-Christmas greetings}


{great joy}
Hi all,
I can't believe Christmas is next week -NEXT WEEK! Today the quotes are dedicated to Christmas greetings...
My boxes arrive today so it will certainly feel like Christmas around here once they get here this morning. I'll be sure to post pics of my flat complete with all my stuff in it.

{joyeux noël}


{merry Christmas!}
some lines from my favourite Christmas carols/poems:

In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
In the bleak midwinter, long ago.
-Christina Rosetti

Lo, how a Rose e'er blooming 
from tender stem hath sprung!
of Jesse's lineage coming, 
as those of old have sung.
It came, a floweret bright, 
amid the cold of winter,
when half spent was the night.
-Lo how a Rose e'er blooming
{let it snow, snow, snow}


{let it snow, let it snow, let it snowwwwww!}


{c'est noël}


Wishing you all the very best this holiday season,
xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment