Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 29 December 2013

{An English Christmas}

I spent Christmas with my cousins in Essex. It was lovely--full of tradition, fresh air, country walks (short walks for me), fetching turkeys from local farms, a Boxing Day meet etc... It was simply LOVELY.
Here are some pics from the Christmas festivities...
{fetching the turkey from the local farm!}


{lovely walks in the countryside}


{homemade Christmas crackers}

{Christmas crackers had mustachios & hats inside}

{HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!}



{Christmas day bubbly}

{cheers!!}

{here comes the turkey!}

{party poppers extraordinaire!}



{Boxing Day Meet}

{beginning of the hunt}

{would you like a sherry??}






I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family & friends...and I wish you a happy happy NEW YEAR!!!!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment