Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 31 July 2011

{cheerio London, hello Vermont}

{via pinterest}

{via frankie.com.au}
free-luggage-tags
{via one charming party}
Sadly, my bags are packed & I'm leaving this lovely city.
{from Ruche}

{via pinterest}
However, I'm headed to a new life in Vermont. I hear great things about Burlington--I've been reading d*s's travel tips on Burlington & it sounds like it's got loads of great shopping, restaurants, etc...
{via design*sponge}

I have a three bedroom house included in my contract, so stay tuned for before & after photos...and of course much more to come on Italy & English adventures!
But for now, goodbye London--I love you!
Pinned Image
{just love this design--I bought a lunchbox at the V&A with this on it--from  dotcomgiftshop}
A special thanks to Carla & Bill for asking me to cat-sit for the month in London. It's been a whirlwind 6 weeks in Italy & England, but I've enjoyed every minute of it.  My mantra for the hours of travel ahead?
{keep-calm-and.tumblr.com}
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment