Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 18 September 2016

{Rainy Sunday in Naples}

{the views from Villa Floridiana}

Hello blogland!
It's a very very rainy thundershowery Sunday in Naples. This morning I climbed the 1000s of steps to Villa Floridiana, a beautiful villa with breathtaking views which also houses the ceramics museum.
{walk up to Villa Floridiana}
On the way down I got caught in a torrential downpour! Now I'm holed up in the flat getting caught up on a bit of work and listening to the thunder and rain outside!
So I thought I'd share a few of my favourite pictures from the last few weeks. On Wednesday I fly home and then have a very busy end of the week/weekend with meetings, chairing debriefings and exam board related stuff...
{miniature presepi sold on a bicycle!}

{shoeshine on via Toledo}

{lovely Procida}

{charming marina on Procida}
{views of Vesuvius}


{stunning library at Museo Filangieri}

{Museo Filangieri}


{the museum of medecine}
so many more photos to come though!
ciao,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment