Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 29 September 2016

{quotable thursdays}

Hello Blogland!
yes, I'm back in merry England after my three weeks in Napoli. This past week home has been unbelievably busy, with chairing a huge all day meeting this past Saturday...and I hardly have had a chance to catch my breath.
I have so many pictures and posts to share on Italy, I just need to find the time!
It's a pouring day today and I need to head into London to go to the libraries. I really really just feel like curling up with the cat and staying in bed all day.
So today's quote is one for rainy days but also one for life:
{rain is confetti}
Indeed, I'd highly recommend looking at life in a positive way, because if rain becomes confetti, then a rainy day becomes a party.
{Arundel}

xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment