Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 15 September 2016

{quotable thursdays}

Hello from Bella Napoli!
Today is my dear HRH Simla's 3rd birthday!! I have to celebrate from afar, unfortunately, but my parent's friends who are staying in my house are treating her royally today.
I'm very grateful for her constant support and love and her general presence in my life!
So today it is less a quote than a hilarious but poignant image which sums up the fact that my dear Simla is my destresser in life:
{prescription for happiness}
She has apparently taken to her cat sitters and in particular has taken to sitting on her cat sitters' laps, especially Brian's who is also an academic. My Dad then made up this poem:
 There once was a cat named Simla
   Who had tastes quite particular
   If taking a nap
   On somebody's lap
   She preferred academia or similar.

I am currently sitting in my Neapolitan flat, having a glass of wine, & eating chorizo pasta, with my laundry hanging out the window. These past two weeks have been so fantastic! So much to report, but for now, you can check out my instagram for an up-to-date image narrative of my comings & goings and I'll try to do some blog posts soon!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment