Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Tuesday 5 January 2016

{hello 2016!}

{HAPPY NEW YEAR!}
Hello fab blog readers!
Did you have a great holiday? Are you eager to welcome in 2016 and all the new and exciting things it might bring? Have you spent some time reflecting on 2015? I'd have to say my big accomplishment and life-changing moment of 2015 was buying a house and renovating it (& hosting my first Christmas party in it)!
I spent New Year's Eve with my family in Essex and then the first few days of 2016 were spent with family & friends going for lovely walks...
The pictures say it all!
{my cousin & me}

{new year celebrations}


{champagne anyone??}



{charming walk with lovely little houses}

{a trip to Lavenham}




{crooked houses in Lavenham}

{beautiful doors}



{views from the castle at Clare}


{perfect little car for me!}

{seaside walk at Burnham on Crouch}





Happy Happy 2016!!
x
L



No comments:

Post a Comment