Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 22 May 2014

{quotable thursdays}

{cats & home & soul}
I know what you're thinking...I'm becoming a crazy cat lady. But I have to dedicate this week's quote to this tiny feline friend of mine because being confined to this flat with this recovering knee means my only companion is Simla. And she is keeping me sane!


She also really makes this flat feel like a home.
We've been having some lovely sunny warm weather here & I've been enjoying meals in the back garden. This bank holiday weekend I'm *hoping* the sun will shine as I'm planning a very small do with croquet & a bbq...
{croquet?}
{vintage croquet}
& hoping we can eat outside: 
{fancy dining}
well, in reality it'll look more like this:




the forecast calls for rain, but let's cross our fingers it doesn't come!
Happy Bank Holiday weekend!!!
xo, 
L



No comments:

Post a Comment