Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 5 May 2014

{mum's visit/surgery recovery}


If you read my blog regularly you'll know I had knee surgery about 10 days ago. My mum came to help out, which was truly a blessing! She cooked up gourmet meals, kept me company and provided me with love & care:)
Here are a few pics from her visit...
{the day she arrived, before I was immobile, we went into Crouch End}



{Simla & my mum immediately became best friends}

{roast beef & yorkies}

{mum in the kitchen (which is in a mess) with Simla}

{prosecco being poured to celebrate a successful surgery!}

{my cousins came for tea}

{my mum's home made cream tea}
{it was even warm enough to enjoy a drink in the garden--excuse the convalescing outfit!}

{kisses for my mum}

{cheers to fifth daughters! (my mum is the youngest of five girls, she then had five girls, of which I'm the youngest)}

{roast chicken}

{some of my sisters sent money to buy flowers...lovely hanging basket and a beautiful hydrangea in a gorgeous pot!}
{Simla was intrigued!}
I am doing better bit by bit...Fingers crossed I continue to improve rapidly!
xo, 
L


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely visit, Leah! I especially love the photos of you and your mum together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a lovely visit, I almost forgot that I was recovering from surgery;)

      Delete