Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 21 October 2013

{tasty morsels}

{entrance to The Wolseley}

N. 3-The Wolseley

This weekend I was a lady who brunched... and in WHAT GREAT company, I might add...
& so it went like this:
Sunday morning the three of us girls met each other at the fantabulous Wolseley to brunch together.
Fantastic atmosphere, fantastic food & fantastic surroundings... we lingered over coffee, breakfast delights & wonderful conversation. I wish this happened every weekend.
The pics say it all, but certainly a scrumptious place to eat brunch: old worldly feel, great service, and a nice area of town...
This features as number 35 on the Easy Living bucket list.

{exterior of The Wolseley}


{menu}


{menu}



{the interior}


{my cappuccino, and my friend Sara's coffee in a silver pot!}

{Suzy's egg florentine}

{Sara's omelette arnold bennette (with haddock; melted in your mouth like a souffle)}

{my absolutely delish potato rosti with avocado, tomato & mushroom & fried egg = yum! & I of course ordered a side of bacon...}

{the feast & yes, that's champagne and orange juice in my glass}

{my lovely company}


{towels in the loo}

{Loo in the loo}


{Sam Neill, the actor, joined us (well at the table across the hall)}

{darling Sara outside our brunch spot}
We walked around the area after, stopping in at Fortnum & Mason's. Delightful.
A bientôt,
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment