Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 24 October 2013

{quotable thursdays}

{make sure to laugh a little}
I just realised it's thursday...and I'm about to pop out for dinner, so here's a quote:
{happiness}
Even though things are very busy with work at the moment (I gave a talk in Norwich last night, got home at about 130am, and then had to head back out to Milton Keynes early this morning)...BUT all that said, I'm happier than I have ever been. I've had some tough few years of job uncertainty and facing the trials of academia but I tried hard and fought hard to stay happy & I'm finally living in the city that I love and have a job that I enjoy (albeit challenging, which is a good thing).
so believe in happiness and fight for it. or you can just be a grump and make everything grey around you. it's your choice.
{some happiness}

xo, 
L


No comments:

Post a Comment