Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 14 March 2013

{quotable thursdays}

ahh...I almost forgot to post! It's spring break, but I feel like I've been busier than ever--preparing mentally for the big move in LESS than two months, preparing for a baby shower this weekend (more to come on that)...& suddenly realising this is the last bit of time off I have until I move. eek. I had great plans to read lots & write lots, but it seems I've only managed to read a bit. I never find I have enough time to read all that I need to read. But I must remind myself how pleasurable it is to even have a morning to catch up on some journal articles, or get through portions of a book. so, today....it's a quote ode to reading & books:

“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.” 
― Charles William Eliot

{nothing like perusing shelves of books}
{more books}
{library reading}
{lost in a book}
One of the things that I'm looking forward to most is being able to work daily at my favourite libraries: the Warburg & the British Library. not to mention starting my own library with the great annual Courtauld book sale!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment