Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 13 February 2013

{off to nyc}




Elliott Erwitt
{gorgeous skyline}
{NY NY}
I'm off to a conference (CAA) in the city that never sleeps. Looking forward to life in the big city, seeing old friends & colleagues, chairing a (hopefully) stimulating panel, Courtauld alumni reception at Pace, yummy food & vino & everything else NYC has to offer...
i love new york
{liberty}


{NY towers}

ny
{manhattan}
Julie Leah: A life & style blog: Meet Emma{kiss}tina
{the land of SATC}

times square
{times square}

memories of NYC in the past couple of years...
{trying on glasses at the Brooklyn Flea}
{my sis, preggled with Hugo shopping at ABC}

{NYC by night}

{Grand Central}

& off I go...
ZsaZsa Bellagio: Gorgeous Time
{taxi waiting...}

{Newark (a snap I took waiting for a flight to New Orleans in the autumn)}

nyc
{MRS LILIEN says it best}



Jose Villa Photography  #apple #heart #green #pink #wedding #engagement
{happy valentine's!}

oh NYC, you're the apple of my eye--Happy Valentine's to all my readers too! And a BIG Happy Birthday to my darling niece Anahita!
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment