Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 1 October 2012

{downton-inspired hair}


I love the hairstyles on Downton Abbey. I love the elegance & the way the hair is pulled up to show off the bone structure of a face.
Here are some Downton-inspired hairstyles...
ZsaZsa Bellagio: Très Magnifique!
{gorgeous via zsa zsa bellagio}
The Terrier and Lobster: "The Great Spring" by Hong Jang Hyun for Vogue Korea
{via terrier & lobster}
vintage
{via terrier & lobster}
love the hair
{huge fan of this hair via zsa zsa bellagio}
{My work version of the hair}
{me at Downton Abbey/Highclere castle in a subdued version of the hair}

love everything!
{via terrier & lobster}
The Terrier and Lobster: "Chic Encounter": Victoria & Wes on 40s Long Island by Arthur Elgort for Glamour UK
{via terrier & lobster}

I watched Upstairs, Downstairs last night on pbs. Equally charming are the hairstyles & clothing. I'm thinking this Hallowe'en might call for a Downton-inspired dress?
Happy Monday!
L


2 comments:

  1. I like your Outfit, you look so refreshing wearing your Dress and Wellies, I love to pull my Wellies on and go for a country walk, so excillarating.
    Jennifer
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Yes, isn't it the best--wellies & a good old English country walk?

      Delete