Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 11 October 2012

{quotable thursdays}

gorgeous autumn from sweetest occasion
{gorgeous leaves, by the sweetest occasion}
"The falling leaves
Drift by the window
The autumn leaves 
All red and gold...
C'est une chanson qui nous ressemble,
Toi tu m'aimais, moi je t'aimais
Et nous vivions, tous deux ensemble,
Toi qui m'aimais, moi qui t'aimais.
Mais la vie sépare ceux qui s'aiment,
Tout doucement, sans faire de bruit
Et la mer efface sur le sable
Les pas des amants désunis."
                                                                                    -Autumn Leaves/Les feuilles mortes

I love this song. One of my favourites to play on the piano...with autumn in the air...& my trip to New Orleans today, I thought a jazzy song about falling leaves was just the thing.
off I go...
leaves
{falling leaves...}

The Perfect Palette: {Fall Favorites}: These are a Few of My Favorite Fall Things! Part 2
{via the perfect palette}

packing
{bags packed...}
#travelcolorfully airplane
{off on the plane...}

more on New Orleans when I return...
xo,
L


No comments:

Post a Comment