Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 27 September 2012

{quotable thursdays}

My best friend recently sent me this little bit on letters. She said she thought of me when she read it, because she knows how much letter-writing means to me. I forwarded it on to another good girlfriend, who also appreciates letters. These two women always drop me little notes and cards for significant and insignificant reasons/occasions.
so this week, I dedicate this quote to the importance of letter-writing:
"Please write again soon. Though my own life is filled with activity, letters encourage momentary escape into others’ lives and I come back to my own with greater contentment." 
                                                                                               --Elizabeth Forsythe Hailey

{love this script, this & the one below via ritzy bee}



91620173639562239_PEHvGTQv_f

I simply love this invite for a wedding (below) and a birthday dinner menu (further below) featured on Besotted Blog. how divine?!:



{simply adorable! decorators notebook}


xo,
L
ps: I know letters are not always easy to do, so if you do need to send an e-card, check out the new line by kate spade for paperless post.
pps: thanks to all my readers! Last week I reached 60,000 views for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment