Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 1 May 2020

{tinza's tiny good things #9}


{quote from NYC library}

Today's #tinygoodthings is all about reading & books & libraries. I was reminded that a year ago I was in NYC, visiting the New York Public Library and took a snap of this quote. There is nothing quite like a good book... and I'm also in love with libraries. So here are a few pics of some of my fave I have visited. Can't wait to see more once lockdown is over and we've put COVID-19 behind us!
Perhaps these grand libraries aren't such a 'tiny thing' but a good quote and a good book surely are the little pleasures that make life enjoyable!
x
L

{NYC library}
{Univeridade de Coimbra royal library}

{Oxborough Hall}

{Trinity Hall, Cambridge's oldest chained library}
{Kenwood House}

No comments:

Post a Comment