Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Monday 23 March 2020

{tinza's tiny good things #2}


These are strange times. At the moment, the sun is shining, the tulips & daffodils are showing their sunny heads in the garden, and I'm trying to remind myself of the simple beautiful things unaffected by the crisis in the human world. Nature is thriving in these times. 
So today's #tinygoodthings is a reminder to stop and smell the roses (or whatever flowers might be blooming). If you have a garden, I urge you to make a small posy of flowers to bring that cheery side of nature indoors. 
take care, 
x
L
ps: I'll admit that I've not got a very big garden, nor am I the best gardener but somehow these things still thrive! 

Some posts from my instagram account of flowers from my garden, from other times of the year: 




No comments:

Post a Comment