Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 18 July 2018

{book published!}


I realise I've been frightfully absent from blogging... but since my last post, my book has come out!
So it's very exciting news. Thanks to all my faithful followers who have come on the journey with me: from reading about frustrations in academia to accompanying me on my research trips to Italy!
The book is finally out in the UK and will be out shortly in North America! (apparently even Target is going to stock it!)
So you can have a look at Collecting Art in the Italian Renaissance Court over at Cambridge University Press (where you can use the 20% discount code: CLARK2018) or you can preview it on google books & Amazon!
My official book launch isn't until October, but I've been celebrating ever since it came out at the end of June!
{presenting on my book at the National Gallery in June}

xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment