Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 29 June 2017

{quotable thursdays}

Hello blogworld!
I'm swamped and barely getting through all that needs to get done. I feel like my blogposts are always about being too busy...and I hate that. But this year has been the busiest of my academic life and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down for another few weeks...
but I wanted to take a few seconds today to put up a quote that might inspire others who are feeling like they're drowning in work.
{*magic*}
....& so I keep going ahead.
tomorrow I'm giving a presentation to A-level teachers & students at Godolphin, which has amazing architecture...and then off to Masterpiece 2017. If you recall, I went a few years ago... I probably can't afford any of the works for sale, but it'll be fun to browse!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment