Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 14 October 2015

{Canadian Thanksgiving in the new house}

{thankful!}
This past weekend was Canadian Thanksgiving and I decided to continue the tradition of hosting a little get together. I kept it small this year (compared to the 15 guests I had last year!)
It was a fantastic opportunity to host in my new house, which is still a work in progress (!)
We sat down to a lovely chicken lunch, then went for a walk through the town and along the canal to burn some of it off and to build an appetite for the pièce de résistance--pumpkin pie!
Here are some pictures from the day:
{the house is all decorated!}










{dressed for October! black & white & orange!}

{le poulet!}

{Simla enjoys the company!}


{I finally found some pumpkin pie in the Uk!}
{in the oven!}
{voilà!}

 xo,
L



No comments:

Post a Comment