Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 20 August 2015

{quotable thursdays}

I can't believe it's been a week since I moved into the house!
It has been a busy time trying to unpack and get settled, but it's starting to feel like a home--my home! Today the rest of my appliances arrived, so I'm now with fridge, washing machine & dishwasher...life is starting to feel like normal!
Lots of decorating and more renovating to do, but all in time!
{an empty room is awaiting a story!}
I have a feeling this house has a lot of stories to tell and there will be many more to come!
Here is my past week in pictures: 
{moving in and still needing to paint & remove some under carpet boards!}


{starting to feel at home!}


& finally some unpacking and getting settled... Built-in bookshelves and cabinets etc to come, so this is good enough for now! Please ignore the temporary bookshelves made out of boxes and covered with table cloths...or the plaster that needs painting due to some damp being fixed (which has to wait 4 weeks to dry)... picture rails also have to go up before I can hang many pics!




 Let's just remind ourselves what the lounge originally looked like!:

The bedroom still needs some unpacking and decorating, but it's getting there:



 & again, this is the before:

and finally, the sunroom which is now my (very messy study), has had a complete transformation. The last of the stripes to go! 


BEFORE: 

stay tuned for more!
x
L

No comments:

Post a Comment