Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 21 May 2015

{quotable thursdays}

{great words from Tolkien}
We can waste time, we can also make good use of it. But there's a time to work hard, a time to relax, and a time to enjoy what is around us. It is not always the biggest moments that mean the most... Hard work is important but so is rest. I believe that it's really a matter of balance... and that decision is up to us. 
Related to this, I think this quote also rings true:
{smiles}
This next month is going to be insane with work...I will have to remember these quotes, as the choice is actually mine. Yes, there's work to be done, and in that there is a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction at working hard. But there's also delight and happiness that comes from appreciating the small, quiet moments spent with friends, family, or even alone or with the cat.
Apologies if I fade from blogland for a bit, but I'll be back when I can take a breath.
Happy Bank Holiday weekend to all of you in the UK!
xo, 
L



No comments:

Post a Comment