Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Saturday 5 July 2014

{Tea at Amberley Castle}

Last weekend, we celebrated the birthday & retirement of my Dad's cousin's wife-who I like to refer as simply my cousin! She is like a close aunt to me, and has always provided a home away from home here in the UK.
The highlight of the weekend was a High Tea at Amberley Castle--a 900-year old castle, renovated into a 5* hotel. Simply divine! We got our own private room, and ate lots...and then burned off all the calories roaming the beautiful gardens...
Here are some pics, including our walk before hand, and other festivities...
{me and my first cousin walking along Devil's Dyke, near Brighton}



{Amberley Castle}

{peacock at Amberley Castle}

{tea at Amberley Castle}


{Happy Retirement Liz!!}

{our private baronial room}


{Amberley's gardens}



{breathtaking views--rural England}





{masked evening celebrations at my cousins' home}
xo, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment