Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 31 July 2014

{quotable thursdays}

Tomorrow eve I head to Portugal for a mini-break! can't wait!
If you recall, I was in Lisbon in November for a conference and really enjoyed it (blog here). I was however, on crutches so I'm looking forward to being mobile this time.
I realise I have lots of catching up to do blog-wise...some great weekends have been had, but for some reason work has also been really crazy recently.
Anyway, I'm headed toward the south this time, so looking forward to exploring a different region and spending some time on the beach and in the sun!! Even better, I'm visiting a friend who lives there, so will get an authentic experience too.

{adventures are a must!}

{sun, sea, glamour? Yes please!}


{gorgeous!}


{happy hour on the beach!}

{& I'm off!}
xo, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment