Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Saturday 22 March 2014

{Masterpiece}

I realise I missed another quotable thursdays--I was in Bedfordshire attending a two day training programme.
It was busy but it was also nice to have this view from my room:
I now need to play catch up! two weeks ago I held a Masterpiece party, which was hilarious. Did you ever play Masterpiece the board game as a kid?





It was recently featured in an interview with sjp as one of her favourite board games.
I found one on ebay. Before the party, I sent each guest their 'identity' that they would take up at the party, and they were encouraged to dress up:

I decided to make fresh pizza with fresh ingredients:


& then all was ready! Guests had a hilarious time bidding for masterpieces and some came in great costume!
{various guests bid on artworks}

{on the right you can see the various pizzas I made}


 guests dress the part...

{anyone want a Constable? starting at £150, 000}
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment