Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 20 February 2014

{quotable thursdays}

Hello all!
it's been a crazy few weeks! I just got back from Chicago on Tuesday morning and have hit the ground running catching up on emails and work...
Chicago was great--I was there for a conference (CAA 2014) and gave a paper, but lucky for me, it's also where my bestie lives, so we got to hang out & catch up.
We attended a great Courtauld alumni party at the Museum of Contemporary Art (the Courtauld is where we both met).... & we spent loads of time just chatting and hanging out.
So today, a quote in honour of my best friend, katie:

{that sums up Katie!}
{best buds!}

{fantastic restaurants with cool architecture}





{answering questions on my panel}

{caa}

xo, 
L








No comments:

Post a Comment