Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 3 January 2014

{a little kitty!}


{we are siamese}

First off, I want to thank you all for reading my blog. This week I reached 100,000 views, since I started my blog in 2010! I know that it's not many views for some blogs, but since I do this as a hobby on the side, I think that's pretty good!
The BIG NEWS around here is I pick up a kitty tomorrow! for those of you who read regularly, you'll know that our family cat (Siamese blue point) passed away this autumn at the ripe old age of 21! Since moving to London I've been wanting to get my own cat...and now that my boxes are here and I'm fully moved in, it seems like the right moment to really settle!
I've been looking for months, since finding a blue or lilac point Siamese cat is not the easiest as they are fairly rare...But alas, I found one and I'm picking her up tomorrow. I'm making sure the flat is kitten-proof and I've got the carrier, her food & everything else all set up...
So with that, some Siamese/cat inspiration:

{cat wallpaper featured on d*s}


{Portrait of a Lady cat}


{audrey & her cat}

{hello fancy cat!}
{en vogue cat}
& who could resist this video?




Doing some research on Siamese cats, I came across this bit of info, which underlines why a Siamese cat is the right kind of cat for me: 'Siamese 'talk' to their owners for a variety of reasons - to say hello, to enquire when tea might be ready, or generally to attract attention to something. ' Have no fear dear little cat, tea will be ready when you need it!
{our old cat with my Mum drinking tea!}
{tea time!}
pics of the little one to come!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment