Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 9 January 2014

{quotable thursdays}


Sometimes life just isn't fair. & that's just plain crappy.
I never got my kitty. The breeder was a ridiculous person who cancelled on me picking her up while I was already on the train, so I wasted 3.5 hours of my Saturday on a train going nowhere & back again...and then she told me she'd drop off the kitten 3 days in a row...to finally never delivering her.
So, not only am I without kitty, but I'm just disappointed in having an empty house when I anticipated a furry friend & companion and these sorts events make you lose faith in humanity.
But I'm a firm believer that we are who we are by what we do with the things that happen to us--good or bad.

so with that, a quote to help me get back on my feet, and begin the quest all over again to find the perfect kitty:
{facing unexpected things}

{let the feathers fall as they must, and then pick up the pieces}

{upward & onward I go...}
xo,
L

3 comments:

  1. Keep your chin up, Leah! :)

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! Hopefully I'll be posting again soon about a new little kitty!

      Delete
  2. Have you thought about a breed rescue organization? (I know you've already got a new kitty on the way). There are so many unwanted kitties who are just as beautiful and worthy of our attention. And there are plenty of breed rescue organizations for people who have their hearts set on specific breeds. xo

    ReplyDelete