Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 9 December 2012

{pink christmas}



Last year I contemplated about getting a pink Christmas tree. I ended up running out of time and as I spent Christmas in Mexico, I didn't end up getting a tree. This year, I decided to go for pink.
Here are some pictures of my pink Christmas tree:
{look at these darling decorations I bought at a market in Mexico}



{I love this Cath Kidston can--I filled it up with candy canes, since the colours go so well together}





{snowflake cookies}


{I bought this darling nascimento scene in a Mexican market in Zihuatanejo with money given to me as a gift from my sister Christina}



{I also got these Virgin of Guadalupe banners there too}

{my front porch decked out in lights & snow}

Happy Holidays & happy pink Christmas!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment