Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Friday 9 November 2012

{pumpkin carving (a little late!)}

I apologise--you are probably all pumpkined out by now, but things have been far too busy and I'm just now catching up on some long overdue blog posts.
A few weeks ago, before Hallowe'en, I had friends & their kids over for my annual pumpkin carving. Loads of fun... There were over 20 people, including 7 kids & all in all, I think we carved around 15 pumpkins!
{my invite}

{disguises for the kids & kids at heart}



{homemade mini pumpkin pies}

{amazing Day of the Dead el papel picado my sister who lives in Mexico gave me}





{mini pumpkin pies}

{some of the kids' pumpkins}

{guests}

{more pumpkins}

{end of the night shot}

{carving my cat pumpkin}
I also went to a Hallowe'en party where I dressed up in 1930s dress...
{my hair done up in a 1930s updo}

{& my fancy mask!}
Hope you all had a good Hallowe'en!!
xo, 
L

No comments:

Post a Comment