Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 21 November 2012

{london calling...}



London
{LONDON via print& pattern}
With the end of Upstairs, Downstairs on pbs, and still a few months away until Downton Abbey airs here in America, I need to get my Brit fix. so, I'm off to the UK:)
The Terrier and Lobster: "Fabulous London": Bonnie Chen by Zack Zhang for Bazaar China July 2012
{London calling...via terrier & lobster}


london traffic / peter donnelly
{London busy-ness}
Looking forward to some lovely walks in wellies:
Union Jack wellies
{brit wellies}
{Downton Abbey/Highclere Castle grounds}

The Terrier and Lobster: "Tweed Comes Out to Play!": Victoria Lee by Chris Craymer for Glamour UK November 2012
{country cottage}
some pints with friends:
The Terrier and Lobster: "A 60s Education": Esme Wissels by Chris Craymer for Glamour UK
{glamour via terrier & lobster}

{& hopefully some cream tea!}


& a visit with my family: 

{my cousins at Downton Abbey/Highclere Castle}


{me & my Dad's cousin (with our ancestor behind us in the portrait)}

& I'm off...









ZsaZsa Bellagio: Chic Elegance
{ciao!}


plane
{via mrs. amber apple}
...which means, no quotable thursdays this week, but stay tuned for next week. (& to all my American friends, Happy American Thanksgiving!!)
xo
L


No comments:

Post a Comment