Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 14 June 2012

{quotable quotes}

love it!
{via la maison boheme}
Anyone that knows me well knows I love books. Because of all my travels my books are in boxes in some storage unit somewhere...but one day I long for the feeling of walking into a big library with all my books--old friends that have carried me through research, writing, plane flights, coach rides, nights up reading in bed, insomnia, lazy summer days, poolside entertainment.... I might like to rephrase Plato, if I may, and say that anyone who has read a library of books has a splendid soul.
gorgeous
{that's the kind of library I'd like to have--comfy yet elegant couches & an elegant chandelier. This image & the below image via la maison boheme}
<3
pink skirt
{via zsazsa bellagio}
flirtation in the library
{flirtation in the library, via zsa zsa bellagio}
bookshelves
{gorgeous, via zsa zsa bellagio}
library
{lovely library, via la maison boheme}

The Terrier and Lobster: "Storia di un sogno": Linda Evangelista in Manhattan by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia
{style in the library via terrier & lobster}
books
{perfect library for reading in bed, via little emma english home}


081908_pride_study.jpg
{Mr. Bennet's study in Pride & Prejudice--love it!! via apartment therapy}
now go & read a book!
xo
L
p.s.: I am just finishing Remains of the Day, but am in need of a good book recommendation. A light-ish summer read, preferably a period-read, maybe Victorian or Edwardian...I'm feeling like an Austen novel but have read them at least 5 times & am itching for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment