Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 6 June 2012

{candy for the eyes}

Hi all,
This week I reached over 50,000 views--thanks for reading! I'm an active pinner, but I've not been on top of my blogging recently, so have loads to share from my boards on pinterest.
Images that I'm currently crushing on:
// oh happy day
{oh happy day}
Sian Zeng
{lovely wall paper, via decor8}

#celebratecolorfully bring balloons
{balloons, heels, & stripes, via sauce loves}

{sparkles via Julie Leah}

lace top with belt mint skirt
{love polka dots & lace, via Decorator's Notebook}

love the colour combo
{similar colour palette with lace & light green, via zsazsa bellagio}

lovely palette!
{the sweetest occasion}



{my favourite staples are light pinks & blacks, via creature comforts}


{cheers!}

xo, 
L



No comments:

Post a Comment