Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 28 April 2011

{easter in toronto/spring is finally here!}

Last weekend I spent one lovely Easter with my sister & her family in Toronto. The weather was still on the chilly side but we managed to go for a picnic on the beach, I took my niece to the park one day, we attended the beaches Easter parade, we walked along Gerrard St, and we enjoyed eastery things inside as well.
{my niece's boots at the park. they are just so fantastic-I want a pair!}

{cool signage at the Drake General Store in Toronto}

I really like the store's cool trinkets, such as these animal corks: 
{photo via Drake General Store }
{bright colours on Gerrard Street}



{cool old TTC trains at the Beaches Easter Parade}


{camped out to watch the Easter Parade}

It is finally feeling like spring here in Alfred. The temperature is warmer although we've been having crazy thunderstorms and high winds. I just saw these gorgeous images from pinterest via decor8 and thought they were so perfect for spring. love love love:

No comments:

Post a Comment