Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 12 January 2017

{quotable thursdays}

Hello and Happy New Year!
Excuse the silence dear readers! I was away in lovely Mexico, then fell really ill, and am only starting to recover now.
Work is as crazy as ever, so I'll have to play catch up soon. So many lovely photos from Mexico to share. I had a really really busy 2016, and stretched myself a little too far. So if I can learn something for 2017, it's just take things a tiny tad slower.
Today is Thursday, so let's have a quote!
{flowers}
I like this quote to start 2017, because it's all about making your life what you want it to be. Don't blame your failures on others, or wait for someone else to make a success of you. Go out there and find the life that you want. Don't expect others to do it for you! & when you haven't the time to plant your own garden, buy yourself some flowers!
{gorgeous daffs at the LB market on Tuesday}
Happy Thursday everyone!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment