Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 7 July 2016

{quotable thursdays}

I'm doing book edits for the next few weeks. It's rewarding and frustrating and difficult and creative and... sometimes I want to give up and just say it's all rotten and at other times I think to myself 'this is pretty good.' It's the strangest process. But I need to keep reminding myself this:
{from daily quotes}
The news just keeps getting more depressing by the day. I am trying my best not to let it get me down...and summer also seems never to have arrived in Blighty! but my garden furniture arrived yesterday so I'm hoping this encourages some summery weather. I also need to do a whole load of painting outside but haven't been able to because of the weather. Here's hoping the sun (& summer) follow today's quote too!
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment