Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 4 February 2016

{quotable thursdays}

Hello Blogland!
How is everybody today? My latest publication is out, which is thrilling...but in the mean time I'm working on a whole load of new publications and I'm feeling rather overwhelmed. However, I feel blessed every day that I get to think for a living and do what I really love. So this quote today is about being drawn by the thing(s) you really love... 
{beautiful! Anavicky on Etsy}
Just a little word of warning: it's not always easy! It took me ages to finally get a job doing what I love...Drawn by the things you love, will certainly provide you with a more fulfilling and rewarding life, but just be prepared for a bit of a bumpy road. However, who was ever satisfied when things were just simply easy?
xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment