Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Wednesday 29 July 2015

{musings from the little red book-think pink!}

Today I officially own a house! I'll pick up the keys tomorrow and start measuring and planning the painting & decorating!
One advantage of being a single woman owning her own house is that I can do whatever, yes, *whatever* I like.
I could paint the door pink!
{bright bazaar}
{even the shutters are pink!}

{pink & roses}

Lovely inspiration can be found all over the UK...I could have a pink globe: 
{pink globe}
or sweet feminine touches everywhere: 
{fashion framed}
or pink walls: 
{what elegance!}

{old world charm with pink walls}

or maybe, I can frame a big portrait of my cat in a LBD & have it prominently displayed: 
{HRH Simla}
Anything is possible!
stay tuned for more...
xo
L


No comments:

Post a Comment