Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 9 April 2015

{quotable thursdays}

{cottage in Sense & Sensibility}

“I am excessively fond of a cottage; there is always so much comfort, so much elegance about them. And I protest, if I had any money to spare, I should buy a little land and build one myself, within a short distance of London, where I might drive myself down at any time, and collect a few friends about me and be happy. I advise everybody who is going to build, to build a cottage.”
-Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility

I am still on the look out for a house and I would have to agree with Jane--I'd be very pleased with a lovely cottage within a short distance of London!
here are some lovely pics to inspire (more on my country cottage pinterest board)"
{minty}
{lovely exterior}

{library and fire--yes please!}

I had a fantastic Easter, and stayed in a grand house (not a cottage!) so more to come on that soon!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment