Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Sunday 14 December 2014

{Christmas Party!}



{the invite}

Last weekend I had a lovely Christmas party with dear friends. I had a huge pot of mulled wine brewing, following a fabulous recipe I used last year & there were mince tarts, cheeses, and other nibblies...

I didn't get any pics when everyone was here, but here are some befores (including some with my cousins & cat):
{plenty of wine for mulling!}



{I got this idea off of pinterest--a great rosemary & olive wreath}




{cousins!}


{one large pot of mulled wine, all of which was drunk!}

{the table}



{my friend Heather was the first guest to arrive & we managed to take a photo before it got too hectic!}

My cousins stayed the weekend, so I made sure the flat was in good order with plenty of decorations and warm welcomes...

{nothing like the smell of oranges & cloves}


{welcome agenda for my cousins}

{christmas cat!}




Have yourself a merry little Christmas!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment