Tiddley-Bits tea

Tiddley-Bits tea

Thursday 2 October 2014

{quotable thursdays}

{fantastic!}

I feel like a broken record these days--constantly saying how busy I am. I hate it when people say they are so busy as if no one else is busy? but lately I feel like I'm hardly able to stay above water...deadline after deadline and hours spent on the train in my commute...
However, if I can say one thing positive it's that I'm right in the place I want to be--constantly being challenged and my mind is continuing to grow and think and be pushed in new ways. I am grateful for that. Grateful for a job that lets me think and think and think and write and write and write!
{give it a try!}
When we follow what we love, and do what we love for a living, it doesn't mean it's easy, but it means our heart is constantly urging us to try rather than give up. In my line of work, it's my heart that keeps urging me to try to learn new things and experiment with the ideas in my head.
Give it a try!
xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment